Does your company want to scale up?
Are you finding it difficult to get to the next level?
If the answer to both questions is yes, then perhaps it’s time for you and your executive team to take a step back and assess your company’s performance against 4 key metrics:
- People: Are your stakeholders, employees, customers and shareholders happy and engaged in the business? Can you find the right people to grow the business?
- Strategy: Can your team state the company’s strategy simply? Is it driving sustainable growth in revenue and gross margins?
- Execution: Are all processes running smoothly and driving profitability?
- Cash: Does your business model drive consistent sources of cash to fuel the growth of the business?
Shannon Chamber is delighted to have secured Verne Harnish to to deliver this 2-day workshop.
Founder of the world-renowned Entrepreneurs’ Organization / Founder and CEO of Scaling Up / Author of the bestseller Mastering the Rockefeller Habits and The Greatest Business Decisions of All Times – winner of 8 major international book awards including the prestigious International Book Award for the Best General Business book, Verne’s last visit in 2019 was over subscribed with many disappointed leaders unable to attend.
Over the 2 days, Verne will share tools to help you navigate the right decisions in each of these 4 critical areas of your business. His world-renowned Scaling Up workshops have empowered more than 40,000 executives to bust through the barriers to scaling up.
See how his strategies can help you!
For more information -> Verne Harnish Shannon Scaling Up Flyer 2022
- Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It… and Why the Rest Don’t book, all course material, lunches and snacks included in the price
- Registration from 7.30 am, workshop starts at 8.30 am.
- Corporate tables of 8 or 10 are also available.
- Accommodation: we have secured discounted rate with The Inn at Dromoland hotel. Please contact us for more details. Cut off date for bookings at discounted rate is the 5th of May.
For more information email email@example.com or call 061 475 854.