ADVICE | GUIDANCE | SUPPORT | REPRESENTATION
Shannon Chamber HR is a dedicated HR and Employment Law Support Service for members of Shannon Chamber.
Provided in partnership with Adare Human Resource Management, Shannon Chamber HR provides our members with access to leading experts in Employment Law, Industrial Relations (IR) and HR, at preferential rates.
With offices in Shannon and Dublin, Adare Human Resource Management is one of Ireland’s leading providers of Employment Law, Industrial Relations (IR), and best practice Human Resource Management. It is an Organisation with a unique knowledge of the needs of Irish business – as well as the experience, expertise and dedication to excellence required to fulfil them.
Why Shannon Chamber HR?
Ongoing access to:
- timely, practical, compliant and solutions-focused advice on your day to-day HR and Employment Law queries
- guidance and support provided by an experienced team of HR, IR, Legal and Health and Safety experts
- highly experienced practitioners in both unionised and non-unionised environments
- solutions to your HR challenges, not just information about employment legislation
- a hands-on approach to ensuring your Organisation can effectively manage any employment or HR issues that arise
- Peace of mind
Shannon Chamber HR – Services
Irish organisations today require more long-term HR management supports and relationships and Shannon Chamber HR provides the solutions to meet these needs.
Thanks to the expertise and extensive knowledge of Adare Human Resource Management, Shannon Chamber HR offers the advice, guidance and support your Organisation requires, from compliance with your contracts of employment and employee policies and procedures right through to the management of IR disputes and representation at the Workplace Relations Commission (WRC) and the Labour Court.
Key services available to you as a Shannon Chamber HR member include:
ADVICE – Employment Law, Industrial Relations, HR & Health and Safety:
- Dedicated Experienced HR & Employment Law Consultant as your key point of contact to support your Organisation
- Practical, solutions-focused Advice on all employment matters – providing a solution rather than just telling you what the legislation says
- Access to our HR & Employment Law Helpdesk to ensure that there is always a qualified HR and Employment Law expert available to answer your query
GUIDANCE – Employment Law Compliance to Best Practice HR:
- Reviewing Contracts of Employment and Employee Handbooks to ensure all documentation is not just fully compliant, but that it supports HR best practice
- Guidance on complex employment law, IR and health and safety issues by an experienced team of experts.
- Drafting and provision of letters / correspondence to assist with the effective management and resolution of any employment and HR related issues
- Case Management of individual and collective employment issues
SUPPORT – Ongoing HR Support and Management:
- Supporting the effective management of Employee Relations issues, such as the management of grievances, disciplinaries and other organisational challenges
- Operating a unique service through management and employee briefings to ensure your Employee Handbook is effectively rolled out and updating your Employee Handbooks throughout the year to ensure that they are always up to date with Employment Legislation changes
- Keeping in touch & Keeping you in the know through our HR and Employment Law Newsletters and Updates, our Employment Law Reference Wallchart, our online HR and Employment Law Webinars and our Breakfast Briefings, Seminars and Training on key HR and Employment Law topics
- Access to Linea the most comprehensive, up to date online resource available for HR practitioners and those tasked with responsibility for people management
REPRESENTATION – WRC and Labour Court:
- Preparing submissions and representing Organisations in the Workplace Relations Commission and the Labour Court with our experienced Employment Law, Industrial Relations and Legal experts
For further information on the services provided, to arrange a meeting or to receive a quote, contact the team at Shannon Chamber – email@example.com / 061 360 611