It’s easy to see why 50% of foreign direct investment companies choose to locate in the Shannon Region.
- A Corporation Tax rate of 12.5% applies to trading profits in all sectors, including manufacturing and international services
- Proximity to Shannon Airport with daily connections to the US and Asia
- Easy access to air freight and air support services
- Access to European markets
- Excellent road and rail networks; motorway connections to Ireland’s main cities.
- Highly skilled, educated and experience workforce
- Excellent educational establishments – University of Limerick, Limerick Institute of Technology, Shannon College of Hotel Management
- Expansive tourism products
- Great quality of life with Ireland always listed in the top 10 friendliest countries in the world
- Shannon for Services
- Mid-West for Services
- Mid-West for Manufacturing
- Grant Thornton, FDI Investment in Ireland