Welcome to the inaugural Sustainability Week, organised by Shannon Chamber via our Mid-West Sustainability Network.
The ‘Week’ comprises a mix of in-person and online events. Each day is dedicated to a specific them – Waste, Water, Energy, Biodiversity – where sustainable practices can deliver tangible benefits to organisations in their quest to reduce their carbon footprint and meet their net zero targets.
We do hope you can join us for all or part of this ‘Week’.
The booking link for each event can be found below.
MONDAY, 18 September
- 09:30am-10:30am Go Circular or Go Extinct! Why the smartest businesses are putting the circular economy at the heart of their strategies – BOOK HERE
- 11:00am-3:30pm Get Started with the Circular Economy – BOOK HERE
- 4:00pm-5:00pm Ask Me Anything. An interactive Q&A session with Catherine Weetman – BOOK HERE
TUESDAY, 19 September
- 09:00am-10:30am Water Wisdom: Empowering Businesses in the Mid-West Region to Become Stewards for our Future – BOOK HERE
WEDNESDAY, 20 September
- 09:30am-10:30am Energy Efficiency: Driving Business Success – BOOK HERE
- 11:30am-12:30pm Renewables for Business: Behind the Meter Solutions – BOOK HERE
- 2:30pm-3:30pm Heat Pumps: Integration in Business – BOOK HERE
THURSDAY, 21 September
- 09:00am-10:30am The Business Journey to Nature Positive – BOOK HERE
- 4:00pm-5:00pm How perception of our landscape impacts on pollinators BOOK HERE
FRIDAY, 22 September
S4 Conference: Specialists Sharing Sustainability Strategies – BOOK HERE
Please click -> Shannon Chamber Sustainability Week 2023 Brochure for full agenda.