The Department of the Taoiseach has requested that we share the below key resources and guidance documents help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- Government statement issued on Sunday 15 March 2020 – Covid-19 Introduction of simplified Unemployment Payments for employees and payments possible through employers – Minister Doherty
- Government statement issued on Sunday 15 March 2020 – All pubs asked to close from tonight – Government strongly advises against any ‘House Parties’
- Government statement issued on Monday 16 March 2020 Ireland’s National Action Plan to COVID-19
- Link to Ireland’s National Action Plan in response to COVID-19
- Collateral x 3 for display in public offices/workplaces. Please find an Irish and English version of the A3 poster and an English jpg for use on screens. An Irish version of the screen jpg along with A5 leaflets in both languages will follow shortly.