Shannon Chamber, in conjunction with Chambers Ireland, seeks your views on the current Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme (TWSS). Your views are essential to enable Chambers Ireland prepare a document of recommendations to Government to expand and reform the scheme.
Incorporating the views of members of the entire Chamber network in Ireland will ensure that a comprehensive document of insights from Chambers and businesses in all parts of Ireland are presented to Government.
Below are a selection of questions that will enable Chambers Ireland to make further recommendations.
We would appreciate your responses to these questions by Friday, 24 April.
- Are additional reforms to the TWSS required? (Increase of subsidy, lifting of wage cap, etc)
- Are your members experiencing any anomalies in meeting the qualifying criteria for the Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme?
- What supports are being used by the self-employed and could reforms to TWSS be introduced?
- How long do you estimate the TWSS will need to be in place?
- Any other feedback on how you would like the scheme to be expanded or changed
This is your opportunity to help frame the next iteration of the TWSS.
Please forward your response on/before Friday 24 April to firstname.lastname@example.org