The Western Development Commission is getting ready to launch a new ‘Talent Tool’ platform. The platform has three main objectives:
- Jobseekers. The platform will provide a one stop shop for jobseekers to find career opportunities across the Atlantic Economic Corridor.
- Stakeholders. The platform will provide stakeholders with data on the qualifications and experience of the people who live in the AEC region or are considering a move here.
- Employers. Finally, the platform will become a space where employers in the region can create company profiles and promote job opportunities, helping to attract key talent.
How the new platform may benefit your company?
- The platform will go live in February 2021 with no cost incurred for the job seeker, stakeholder, or employer.
- The WDC will be carrying out on-going marketing to support the platform and highlight all roles available.
- The WDC are planning to host several online events focused on talent attraction for the region in the coming months. By signing up for the platform your company will be invited to take part.
Take the short survey HERE