Northern Trust would like to invite you to attend the Disability Inclusion Recruitment & Employment Seminar on Tuesday 28 June. Please join us and other employers including Dell, Regeneron, GE Capital Aviation Services, Johnson and Johnson and the University of Limerick for insights into disability inclusion in recruitment.
The Mid-West Disability Inclusion Forum was formed in late 2015 by employers in the region with a view to sharing knowledge and expertise in the inclusion of people with disabilities in employment.
- Understand the Comprehensive Employment Strategy for people with Disabilities 2015-2024
- Review best practices in areas of inclusive recruitment, selection and employment
- Examine the legal context of employment
- Share experiences of people with disabilities in employment
- Provide an opportunity for discussion with the panel and Q&A
For more information or to register your interest please click here
Disability Inclusion & Recruitment Seminar 28 June 2016_ Agenda