Enterprise Ireland is the government organisation responsible for the development and growth of Irish enterprises in world markets. We work in partnership with Irish enterprises to help them start, grow, innovate and win export sales on global markets. In this way, we support sustainable economic growth, regional development and secure employment.
Our range of services is extensive, from funding, to making introductions in key international markets.
- Funding supports – a range of supports, for start-ups, expansion plans, and R&D business plans.
- Export assistance – including the provision of in-market services, local market information and the facilities of our international office network.
- Supports to develop competitiveness – helping companies to become leaner to make them more competitive in international markets.
- Incentives to stimulate in-company R&D – new product, service and process development to ensure sustainability, and growth through the evolution of products and services.
- Assistance with R&D collaboration – with research institutions, to develop and bring to market new technologies, products or processes.
- Connections and introductions to customers overseas – we provide access to a global network of contacts – from heads of government to end customers. Many of our clients tell us that while the funding they received from Enterprise Ireland was helpful, the non-financial assistance, like introductions to experts, buyers and potential customers, was most valuable