Highly skilled Operational Excellence professional with over 20 years’ experience in transforming business performance, through the development and deployment of various Lean Six Sigma capabilities in a fast moving, complex manufacturing organization. Strong Operational background with Quality experience.
Proven track record of improving Key Performance Indicators either in a direct or indirect leadership role at global and site level.
Passionate about Lean Six Sigma and creating a positive learning environment for students. Coaching experience and techniques have helped many individuals to challenge their perceived personal barriers, identify their key skills and abilities and set career and personal goals.
Lean Six Sigma Training
• All topics and levels covered, including A3 Problem Solving, and DMAIC up to Master Blackbelt level. Trainees are given tools and techniques to apply afterwards independently.
Project Coaching & Mentoring
• Trainees are assigned project work and are coached and mentored through project completion.
• Lead projects with the client. These can be local, or on a global scale.
Value Stream Transformation
• Train and coach on specific Value Stream Design techniques. Output is a realistic action plan, that is owned by the client.
• Work with teams to come together to develop a cohesive plan or solution to a significant issue. Extensive experience with teams across C-level to frontline staff.
• Working with clients to develop their Enterprise Excellence Journey. Experience with clients at the beginning of their Journey, to those who want to move to the next level. Each plan is tailored for the client’s individual situation and needs.