Apex Aviation LMS Ltd (Line Maintenance Services) is an EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) approved provider of line maintenance services at Shannon Airport for Airbus/Boeing aircraft.
Along with aircraft services Apex Aviation Ltd is an EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) FAA (Federal Aviation Authority) continued time engine MRO services provider of commercial aircraft engine’s and components specialising in General Electric Company and CFM International manufactured engines. Apex supplies these services to aircraft / engine lessors, owners and
Apex Aviation LMS Ltd (Line Maintenance Services) provides following services
• Up to “A” check maintenance
• Engine preservation, testing, removal and certification.
• Engine/LRU/Rotable/Component removal/installation
• Field service maintenance
• End of life aircraft management
• Aircraft storage / flight ready solutions.
• Field service’s (Away from base maintenance)
• Engine Customs Control Management for free circulation movement in the European Union
Apex Aviation Ltd provides following services
• Full lessor housekeeper services
• Inspection / servicing / repair
• Video borescope Inspection & Bore-blend repair
• Engine preservation (Off wing in stand)
• LRU/rotable/component removal/installation
• Airworthiness Directive’s/ Service Bulletin’s
• QEC/EBU removal/installation
• Engine storage
• Special Procedure engine shop manual
• Engine Customs Control for movement of engine and parts into and out of Ireland / European Union