An event for Senior Management, Human Resource Practitioners, Team Leaders and Heads of Departments, or anyone with ultimate responsibility for a company’s or department’s performance.
- Is your business operating at a World Class Level?
- What learnings can your business take from World Class athletes?
- Are your Executive Team performing to their optimal level?
- How can the performance in your business improve?
Through this interactive workshop, previously delivered in the London Business School, Gary Keegan, the Director of the Irish Institute of Sport, will challenge you and a group of Senior Executives to reflect on the questions above.
Prior to his current role, Gary previously spent six years as the high performance director with the IABA’s high performance boxing programme and it is in this role that Gary and his team devised a world class high performance management programme which achieved Major European, World and Olympic medal success with no fewer than 29 medals achieved at these levels across the age spectrum. The system continued to deliver with a total of 59 world level medals including 7 Olympic Medals achieved up to 2013.
Through this boxing case study and comparison with business and employee performance, Gary will challenge attendees thinking and provide them with an opportunity to identify key learnings to bring back into their business.
The case study focuses on leadership, strategy, culture and execution for results all told through the lens of high performance.
Gary will bring the attendees through the high performance case study over the first half of the morning and the attendees will then work with other Senior Executives in workshop style to discuss
- What key elements from the case study do you take value from?
- How much of the Performance of your organisation/team is driven by clear intention?
- What are your views on where your teams’ attention should be on, Performance or Results and why?
Personal Reflections and Team Takeaways
- top 2 takeaways from the morning
This session is highly recommended for Senior Management, Human Resource Practitioners, Team Leaders and Heads of Departments, or anyone with ultimate responsibility for a company’s or department’s performance.
Places are limited to 25 attendees so early booking is essential.
Registration & Networking from 8am
Members €200 / Non-Members €250