Shannon Chamber Skillnet working in conjunction with Management Works is hosting a FREE half-day workshop in Westpark Shannon on the topic of “Growing Your Business – How to improve sales, cash-flow and profits.“
The workshop is open to SME Owners and Managers in the region. It will be delivered by ActionCOACH Business Coaching Ireland and will focus on the key drivers of growth and profitability in small businesses. It’s an opportunity for you as a manager to take a step back from your business for a few hours and to think about the actions you need to take to generate sales, improve cashflow and increase profits. You will gain an understanding of the key drivers of growth and how to influence them:
- Your Number of Leads: Learn how to increase the total number of potential buyers
- Your Conversion Rate: Learn how to calculate the percentage of people who did buy as opposed to those who could have bought
- Your Number of Transactions: Increase the average number of times one of your customers buys from you
- Average Euro Sale: Understand the average Euro spent on every sale
- Margins: Measure the percentage of each and every sale that’s profit
It’s also an opportunity for you to find out more about the ManagementWorks initiative and how it can help you as a manager bring about improvements in business performance. ManagementWorks is accepting applicants for a Business Growth Programme in Limerick commencing in December 2015, delivered by ActionCOACH Business Coaching Ireland. The free workshop will give you a taste of the programme and a chance to meet the trainers and coaches, ask lots of questions, and take away some useful business insights.
Limited Availability – Advance Booking Essential
To secure your place at this workshop, please click the book now button. For further information in advance of the workshop, please contact Brian Colleran on 087 292 8900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnets.ie