In an effort to support you and put your business in a robust position as possible to endure the current downturn in economic activity driven by the Covid-19 situation, in conjunction with Holmes O’Malley Sexton Solicitors we will be hosting a webinar on Legal Issues Arising for Businesses on 28 April from 11.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.
The agenda for the webinar session will be as follows:
- Lay-off, short time and redundancy – Shane Costelloe, Solicitor
- Force majeure and non-performance of commercial / construction contracts – Caitlin Love, Solicitor
- Business Interruption Insurance – Michael Murphy, Partner
- Health and Safety – Obligations of Employers – Robert Kennedy, Partner
- Commercial landlord & tenant issues – Sandra Egan, Partner