Brexit is now a reality; the deal has been signed. Trade between the Ireland and the United Kingdom continues but how smoothly have the channels of trade been since 1 January.
What teething problems have companies, hauliers and freight forwarders faced?
Have these issues been resolved?
What more needs to be done to ensure that goods move freely between the two markets?
To address these and many more issues companies may have encountered since 1 January, Shannon Chamber is delighted to invite you to attend our Brexit webinar with experts from PwC and Ei Electronics.
Did companies take their sound advice on board?
How prepared were companies for the challenges and actions that would be needed to ensure goods would continue to cross borders?
The Agenda for this Webinar includes:
- Brexit – what is working well and what difficulties are companies experiencing?
- Logistics journey- what is the ongoing experience on the movement of goods through Irish and UK ports
- Revenue activity and Customs interventions
- Northern Ireland Protocol – EU / UK negotiations
- Import VAT issues and correct accounting
This webinar is Free of Charge, but online booking is required.
The link to join the webinar will be sent a day before the event.