This programme is focused on the development of the knowledge, skills and confidence that will enable participants to undertake activities related to the planning, delivery and evaluation of training. It is suitable for:
- Individuals who are already familiar with training but require a process.
- Individuals with training-related responsibilities in organisations.
- Technical trainers / trainers involved in operator training.
- Supervisors who wish to gain an insight into systematic training
On completion of the programme Participants will be able to:
- Understand the Role of the Trainer
- Work effective with different groups
- Deliver training effectively
- Identify different levels of evaluation
- Develop and implement appropriate assessment methods
Structure and Content of Programme:
The Role of the Trainer
- Preparing for Training Delivery
- Delivery and Assessment.
- Understanding the Role of the Trainer
- The Importance of Communication in Training
- One Way vs Two Way Communication
- Active Listening
- Being Motivated as a Trainer
- Preparing for Training and Delivery
- Planning the session
- Setting the Objectives
- Structuring delivery/instruction
- Being aware of the Training Environment – external distractions, public settings
- Delivering Training
- Maintaining Control of the Training Session
- Reducing the Amount of Time Wastage
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Transferring a Skill set
- Assessment Strategies
Members: € 150.00
Non-Members: € 180.00