In response to a request from members for an overview of the Employment Permits’ System, Shannon Chamber is delighted to have secured experts from the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment and the Department of Justice to give an overview of the ‘Why‘ and ‘How’ of Employment Permits.
Topics that will be addressed during this 1-hour webinar include:
- Economic Migration Policy
- The Critical Skills and Ineligible Occupations Lists
- Employment Permit Legislation
- Who needs an Employment Permit?
- COVID-19 Contingency Plan
- Types of Employment Permits and general conditions that apply
- Trusted Partner Status
- The Application Process
Attendees who want clarification on a specific issue not covered in above, please forward your question for the presenters to firstname.lastname@example.org before COB on Wednesday, 3 February.
This webinar is Free of Charge, but online booking is essential
The link to join this webinar will be shared via email a day before the event.