Shannon Chamber is delighted to welcome Julie Sinnamon to address its members during these unprecedented times via webinar.
In her conversation Julie will discuss:
- EI’s Ireland’s national and regional strategy,
- funding secured in this region;
- the recent funding announced for the introduction of a Future Mobility Campus Ireland:
- Regional Enterprise Development Fund;
- Lean – Shannon Chamber Mid West Lean Network which Enterprise Ireland support;
- how IDA and EI work together;
- Modular Automation and other companies have demonstrated a high level of success in this region – maybe talk a little around some local case studies
Julie Sinnamon is CEO of Enterprise Ireland, a government agency responsible for the growth of Irish-owned businesses in global markets. Julie has considerable experience in a variety of industry sectors, most notably the food sector, where she has worked directly with some of Ireland’s best-known food brands, from their originating idea, right through to globally trading multi-national food businesses.
Julie’s driving ambition is for Irish-owned industry to become a powerhouse of job creation in Ireland, resulting in rising prosperity in towns and cities all across Ireland. In pursuit of this objective, Julie is mobilising all Enterprise Ireland resources and harnessing the power of external stakeholders and partners, into a cohesive effort to build more Irish companies of international scale.
This is a great opportunity to engage with Julie in which will be her first lunch webinar.
For more further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Helen Downes 086 8286711