The requirement to accommodate temporary arrangements for remote working have been prolonged. This is forcing most organisations to take a longer-term view of their responsibilities in this regard, particularly in the area of Ergonomic Assessments for remote workers and their employees’ Health and Wellbeing.
- Carry out an analysis or risk assessment of employee workstations
- Provide information to employees in relation to measures which have been implemented to accommodate remote working
- Provide training to employees in the use of workstations before commencing work with display screen equipment and whenever the organisation of the workstation is modified
- Perform a further analysis or risk assessment where an employee transfers to a new workstation or significant new work equipment, change of equipment or when new technology is introduced at an individual’s workstation
- Ensure that the provision of an appropriate eye and eyesight test is made available to every employee
Experts from the team at Laya healthcare will be on the panel also to discuss key wellbeing initiatives that employers should consider implementing to support employees remote working.
This webinar, delivered by the employment law and health and safety team at Adare Human Resource Management (www.adarehrm.ie), will focus on the key responsibilies for employers in this area and will discuss practical solutions for businesses to protect them and their employees.
An opportunity to put questions to the panel will be available also on the day.
Please book online to secure your place. We will share the link to join the session closer to the date.