In collaboration with The Irish Exporters Association (IEA) and in association with Rhenus Logistics Ireland, Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail and Fleet Transport we will held a R&D & Supply Chain Seminar.
Ireland has become a key location of R&D activity and the Seminar will inform attendees on the current Innovation 2020 strategy and the support available for companies in Ireland wishing to develop their R&D activity.
- Paul Girr, Chief Engineer, Jaguar Land Rover: will present on their R&D centre and share their expertise and experience with attendees.
- Mick Keenan, Head of R&D, EI Electronics
- Grainne Lennon, International Funding and Collaborations Broker, IntertradeIreland: will present their programs, the support available and the new cross border collaborations.
- Siobhan Horan, Programme Manager, Knowledge Transfer Ireland: will share on how businesses can leverage the commercial potential of R&D in Ireland.
- Mary Flynn, Head of Finance & Customer Services, Patents Office: will present on intellectual property (IP) rights including patents, designs, trade marks and copyright.
- Rhenus Logistics Ltd. will be present on R&D and the Supply Chain
The seminar will also showcase local companies which have a strong R&D activity in the Shannon area who will share their practical experience.
For more information CLICK HERE
This event is Free of Charge, but online booking is essential.