Workshop 3 will take place in the LEDP Innovation Centre and will look how Virgin Media have successfully leveraged Lean Six Sigma and Robotic Process Automation to deliver effective automation solutions across optimised workflows.
As a business, Virgin Media Ireland are continually looking for ways and initiatives to save money, reduce leakage, eliminate waste and deliver benefits to our stakeholders and customers.
Our team have been leveraging Lean Six Sigma in our transactional environment since 2017, delivering multi-million optimisation benefits to both Virgin Media Ireland and services to Virgin Media UK.
We last hosted a Mid-West Lean Network in 2018 and our presentation will provide an update on our journey.
What will be covered on the day?
- How we further optimised the original processes (Finance)
- Reflection / Reset of activity
- Future of Work: Upskilling / reskilling our of talent in additional skills
- How we are successfully leveraging Lean Six Sigma and RPA to solve challenges in Commercial, Sustainability, Finance and Virgin Media Television
- Lessons learnt
- Glen Winn, Business Assurance Director, Virgin Media Ireland
- Aine NiChaoindealbhain, Deputy Managing Director, Virgin Media Television
Virgin Media will have a Street Style Event as well, where team members will present some use cases.
Registration from 10.00 am, workshop starts at 10.30 am
This session is Free of Charge, but registrations online is essential.
The Mid-West Lean Network: the second largest regional lean network in Ireland, after Waterford Institute of Technology’s Lean Enterprise Excellence Group, launched in November, was set up to strengthen and increase the existing culture of lean within the Shannon and the wider Mid-West region. Its aim is to enable each industry to broaden and strengthen their competitiveness through knowledge sharing and bench-marking against each other and different industries.