Shannon Chamber’s Mid-West Lean Network is organising a 2-day Mid-West Lean Network workshop in the Toyota Manufacturing Centre in Burnaston, Derby, UK, to give members an appreciation of the Toyota Production System (TPS).
This 3rd workshop will take place on Tuesday and Wednesday, 23rd and 24th of April
Topics covered during the two days will include:
- Toyota Philosophy & Basic Thinking
- Toyota Way Culture & Behaviours
- A Customer Driven Focus
- Continuous Improvement & 7 Wastes
- The Importance of Stability
- TPS Overview
- Continuous Flow Processes
- Jidoka – Built in Quality
- Standardisation – The Foundation
- Production Planning & Pull System
- Hoshin Kanri & PDCA Model
- Human Resources for a Lean Environment
- Role of Senior Management
- Discussion with Senior Manager on the Gemba
The workshop will also include a visit to the plant to see Lean in action.
If you would like to find out more or participate in this visit to Toyota, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If your company is a client of Enterprise Ireland and doing a Lean Transform / OpEx programme, the costs of attending this workshop can be claimed as part of your training.
Cost €1800 (including transport between Birmingham Airport and the Toyota plant in both directions – Shannon Chamber will reserve a bus for transfers once numbers are confirmed)
Hotel will be booked by Shannon Chamber at a discounted rate. Delegates have to pay for hotel upon arrival in Derby.
Flights and Hotel cost to be paid by each delegate separately.