Shannon Chamber, in conjunction with Enterprise Ireland, cordially invites you to the Inaugural Mid-West Energy Forum.
THIS EVENT IS FREE OF CHARGE
This breakfast briefing will be of particular interest to plant managers, energy engineers, facilities managers, finance manager and any professional with an interest in saving money for their business
Lorcan Hassett, BEngMEngSC, Director, Clare Energy and Kathleen O’Rourke, Environmental Advisor at Enterprise Ireland will outline:
- How companies can make day-to-day savings in their energy consumption
- The business requirement to comply with the Energy Directive (2012/27/EU). The transposition ofthe the EU Directive to an Irish context is explained as per SI 426 of 2014. The goal of the directive is to achieve the 20% primary energy savings by 2020.
- Kathleen O Rourke, EI, will outline the grant funding available to business to assist in SI:426 implementation under the Green Plus programme.
- Lorcan Hassett will also outline how business can certify to the ISO50001 Energy Standard which will facilitate compliance to SI: 426.
Free energy audit will be offered to selected delegates on the day.
A preferred selection of LED, insulation, wood pellet, heating controls, and energy-efficient exhibitor stands will also be in situ so delegates can engage directly with the best local energy efficiency suppliers.
- Coast to Coast Insulation
- Bizcom Ltd (Office Fit Out)
- Energywise (Training, auditing, certification and inspection)
- Enerite (World’s Leading ISO50001 Software Consultants)
- Mr. Watt (LED Lighting and Motion Solutions)
- Suas Coffee
- HybridTP (Computer and IT Solutions)
- Bord Gais Energy (Preferred electricity rate offering for all delegates, up to 20% annual savings)
- Enernoc (leading provider of energy intelligence software (EIS))
- Munster Group (Insurance brokers)
- Clare Spring (Bottled Water)
- Mespil Solutions
The award winning, Suas Coffee Company, Ennis will provide the highest quality local coffee, cappuccinos, pastries to attendees joining this briefing.