Breaking into new markets with environmental technology innovations can be problematic for SMEs as it can be difficult to convince technology end-users, as well as investors, about the performance of new innovative products and technologies.
To overcome this problem, an EU ETV Pilot Programme was established to support the market adoption of environmental technologies, as an instrument for eco-innovation in SMEs and, to encourage SMEs to turn environmental challenges into business opportunities.
ETV offers SMEs third-party assessment of the performance of innovative environmental technologies through:
- Helping manufacturers prove the reliability of their claims and differentiate from competitors
- Help technology purchasers and investors identify credible innovations and manage risks
- Support the market uptake of innovative environmental technologies in the EU and globally.
The seminar will be delivered by ETV4Innovation Inventya Ventures Ltd.
Leonardo Piccinetti, European Projects Manager, will give an overview of ETV4 Innovation (https://www.etv4innovation.eu), an EU-funded VET Strategic Partnership project under Erasmus+ programme to encourage SMEs to understand the ETV verification process and to avail of ETV training.
Attending this seminar will give you a greater understanding of:
- How SMEs can utilise the ETV verification process for new product development and
- How SMEs can avail of free training to become proficient in the use of ETV
- More information on ETV brochure2-2
Shannon Chamber is delighted to host a 2-hour seminar on this topic.
THIS EVENT IS FREE OF CHARGE
|14:00 – 14:10
|14:10 – 14:40
|New EU Green deal for jobs and skills
|14:40 – 15:00
|ETV as a tool supporting the development of eco-innovation for SMEs.
|15:00 – 15.20
|ETV4INNOVATION project – presentation of the ETV dedicated e-learning platform.
|15.20 – 16.00
|Discussion & Q&A
Please book online to secure your place!
Registration from 13.45 pm