DON’T RELY ON YOUR IQ, THINK EQ!
Emotional Intelligence Training
The ability to apply Emotional Intelligence (EI) is now recognised as an essential part of achieving success at work. EI involves the ability to handle personal emotions as well as lead, influence, persuade, negotiate and motivate others. This innovative course emphasises the importance of proactive people skills in the workplace, defines the various EI competencies and identify areas for improvement as needed.
Who is this course for?
This Emotional Intelligence course is aimed at individuals who wish:
• To develop emotional intelligence in the workplace and in personal life
• To gain an awareness of personal levels of emotional intelligence
• To understand the impact of emotions on behaviour
• To learn how to control emotions
• To build strong working relationships
What will you learn?
• develop the various EI competencies
• regulate your emotions
• understand and deal with the emotions of others
• influence, negotiate and manage conflict at work
• recognise and respond to differing group dynamics
• anticipate and meet both clients and colleagues needs
How will you learn?
This course involves an interactive workshop format and will consist of a mix of:
• Teaching by an expert trainer using a variety of quality learning materials
• Group and individual learning activities
• Group discussion
• Self assessments to identify personal strengths and areas for improvement.
• Role plays of real-life work scenarios requiring emotional intelligence
Member Fee €150 per delegate
Non Member Fee €200 per delegate
To book a place, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 708341.
Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the agreed cost of the training.