Businesses that implement Internet Security Awareness & Safety Training experience a reduction in the chance of a staff member clicking on a malicious e-mail from 30% to 5-10% according to Deloitte.
In this breakfast briefing, we will provide a non-technical, ten step overview to protecting your business from cyber security threats.
Not only will this briefing focus on protecting e-mail usage, the briefing will also touch on threats such as Wi-Fi Eavesdropping, Social Engineering and CEO Fraud, as well as the importance of creating unique and strong passwords and best practices for using mobile devices.
Attendees will come away with a ten step overview to protecting your business from cyber security threats:
- The biggest threat and greatest defence – the staff
- The 2-steps to providing supreme protection for online accounts
- The importance of keeping software and apps up to date
- Passwords, the risks of reusing and sharing them
- Having backups and knowing they are good
- Dodgy emails and social engineering
- Mobile device best practices
- Dubious devices and flaky flash drives
- What types of security applications should you be using
- What security hardware should be used
To secure your place for this upcoming briefing please click here
Registration, right refreshments and networking from 8.00 am
The event is delivered in conjunction with: