As the largest business organisation in the country, Chambers Ireland has been at the forefront of promoting Corporate Social Responsibility for over 10 years. While multinationals have reaped the benefits of having CSR strategies for years, many smaller businesses are still yet to take the plunge. Despite misconceptions, CSR doesn’t have to mean big money and this workshop will show you that any business no matter how small can implement an effective CSR strategy. CSR is something that businesses can no longer afford to ignore, and with a unique opportunity to get advice from experts in the field, neither is this workshop!
Date: Tuesday,17th February 2015
Venue: The Corn Barn Venue at Bunratty Folk Park
Time: 12.30p.m. to 2.30p.m. Registration & Light Lunch included
Cost: FREE OF CHARGE
At this workshop, you will:
• Learn what CSR is all about and how it can be beneficial for your business;
• Get tips on how to go about starting your own CSR programme;
• Hear real life experiences from companies who have implemented successful CSR programmes;
• Have the opportunity to ask the panel any questions about CSR; and
• Have lunch and meet some great people!
Special guest speakers will include:
• CEO Shannon Chamber – Welcome note
• Karina Howley, CSR Manager, KMPG
• Neil Pakey, CEO Shannon Group plc
• Lorcan Hassett, GE, M&C European Region & Inspections Technologies TRS Leader
• Chambers Ireland – Close
Opportunity extended to engage with Karin, Neil and Lorcan during and after the workshop.
We look forward to welcoming you to this workshop.
Sponsored by Shannon Heritage