How Well are your Employees?
Does your company look after their Health and Well-Being?
The importance of maintaining a healthy workforce and the benefits accruing to showing that your company cares can reap dividends in terms of improved productivity and talent attraction.
Psychology experts Dr O’Neill and Operation Transformation’s Dr Eddie know exactly how companies can improve their offerings in this space and will reveal how at this breakfast seminar in September.
Dr Sarah O’Neill , Counselling Psychologist
- The role of mental health as a key part of overall health
- The prevalence of mental health issues today, both globally and in Ireland – looking at key statistics and figures
- Employee mental health in the culture and context of Ireland – a post-recession, highly competitive and stressful market place in a state where stigma around mental health issues still exists
- What employee mental health means for employers – the effects on productivity, absenteeism, presenteeism and more
- How we build on and improve employees’ mental health and resilience – the role of workplace support, historically and currently
Dr Eddie (Murphy) Clinical Psychologist, Author & Mental Health Advocate
- Mental Fitness (coping with everyday demands) – focusing on the area of mental fitness and the things to do to keep us well. Using evidence-based tools for stress management and wellness promotion embedded in the science of positive psychology, he will focus on transforming negative emotions like stress to relaxation, anxiety to freedom and sadness to hope.
- Building Resilience to Tackle Everyday Challenges – how positive psychology can support resilience building and wellness promotion.
This event is ‘Free of Charge’ for Shannon Chamber member companies
Registration from 7.40 am
In conjunction with
Events Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will be accepted up to 72hrs before each event. Events which are cancelled within 72 hours of scheduled date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the agreed cost. Registrants who fail to attend the event will be charged 100% of the full fee. This policy applies to all events. Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice.