Did you know that LinkedIn® is Ireland’s third most used social media platform and already has a global membership of 610m+ users?
Contrary to popular opinion, LinkedIn® is not just about recruitment. Instead, for B2B and B2C companies there is a world of opportunity to build trust, to sell and to drive leads with the right LinkedIn® strategy; using the right content while focusing on building up networks and connections via personal profiles.
However, we frequently hear trainees say, “I created an account, installed the app….but now what?” and “I’m afraid I’ll do something wrong and end up looking foolish”.
This fear of actually using the LinkedIn® platform is incredibly common across all industries, sectors, roles and levels in Ireland.
This fear is holding back so many teams (especially sales teams), business owners, MDs and senior level professionals from telling the world about their fantastic products and services, building an online community of fans, growing their own personal networks and hitting sales targets.
During this briefing session you will discover how to:
- Build your LinkedIn® confidence by learning how to drive sales & find new leads through a polished personal profile
- The art of creating a standout LinkedIn® profile while avoiding the common pitfalls
- The importance of keywords in defining who you are and what you do
- The do’s and don’ts of finding and connecting with other professionals
- One big key privacy setting
Registration & networking is from 8.30 am