How will you plan for the HR challenges in 2020?
What are the key HR and Employment Law trends?
The HR Barometer Breakfast Briefing is a must-attend event for HR Practitioners who are seeking to inform and empower their HR planning in 2020.
Key senior consultants from Adare Human Resource Management will share the findings of the recent HR Barometer National Survey and their insight into what this means for HR Practitioners in 2020.
In-depth information on core HR, Employment Law and IR topics will be covered, such as
- Average Absenteeism rates
- Levels of Employee turnover
- Average number of training days per Employee per year
- Ratios of HR staff to Employees
- The main causes of Employee disputes amongst Irish businesses
- Retirement and Pensions
- Gender Pay Gap
- Pay Trends
- HR and Employment Law Trends – Challenges and Priorities for 2020
Adare Human Resource Management commissioned a national survey covering key areas within HR, Employment Law and Industrial Relations.
The survey reached out to Irish owned businesses and multi-national Organisations who have 50+ Employees. The survey findings have captured in-depth information on core HR, Employment Law and IR topics and resulted in a detailed report that acts as a benchmark for HR Practitioners across the country specifically in the areas of:
- HR Metrics (including Absence Management, Employee Turnover, HR to Staff Ratio and Learning & Development)
- Conflict and Dispute Management
- HR Trends and Priorities
- Gender Pay Gap
Further information in relation to Adare Human Resource Management can be found on www.adarehrm.ie
This is a must attend event with limited places.
Member fee €20, Non Member fee €30
Registration and light breakfast from 7.45am