Shannon Chamber would encourage companies who are interested in creating an energy plan for their business to register for this training hosted by the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland.
About this event
Over the coming years, Ireland must use less energy, move to clean energy, and innovate to create new solutions to meet energy demands. Creating an energy action plan is a great first step for any business that wishes to implement energy management practices and become more resilient to rising energy costs.
This workshop-based training is hosted by Conor Molloy, one of Ireland’s leading energy experts. Conor will take you through the six steps to creating an energy action plan.
Learn how to;
- Create the business case for energy management
- Assign an Energy Coordinator
- Write your energy statement
- Track your energy consumption through bills and meter readings
- Identify potential areas to save energy
- Create your energy action plan
Who should attend?
- This workshop is suitable for those in your business that can influence change (owners and/or managers)
- Attendees must be able to attend two 1-hour workshops which will take place over two days.
- Attendees should have access to 12 months’ worth of energy bills (electricity, gas, and/or oil) to start monitoring energy use.
Date and Time:
- Session 1: Tuesday 13th Sept 2022 @10:00 am- 11:00 am
- Session 2: Wednesday 14th Sept 2022 @ 10:00 am-11:00 am
Note: This training is not open to industry professionals or consultants at this time.